We've moved - just down the street. Get directions here
Visit us at our new location in the Granada Village Shopping Center where we're now offering full-service dental care for the whole family.
Welcome Bright Now! Dental patients! We look forward to seeing you.
Children's emergency dentistry
We give comprehensive dental care for your child when they need it most. We provide trusted professionals in a family-friendly clinic, with evening and weekend hours available.
What is considered a
- Severe oral pain, including toothaches
- Excessive oral bleeding
- Fractured, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Wisdom tooth pain
- Broken crowns or dental fillings
- Orthodontic discomfort from brackets or wires
- Dental infections
- Loss of adult teeth
- Soft-tissue injuries of the gums, cheek, tongue, or lips
- Objects stuck between the teeth
- Facial swelling related to a dental problem
- Dental abscesses
When to call the dentist?
If your child is experiencing any of the problems above, call our office or emergency pager. We will be able to tell you whether or not your child should come to our office right away. If the problem is less severe or can be treated at home, we will give you detailed instructions for doing so.
If your child is having trouble breathing, has uncontrollable bleeding, or is in imminent danger, take them to the nearest emergency room or call 911.