Cost of Invisalign
Cost of Invisalign is Affordable at TLC
Here at TLC for Smiles, we want to make invisalign an affordable option for adults and teens. For only about $20 per month more than regular braces, you can take advantage of invisalign’s incredible technology! Invisalign offers a number of advantages over traditional metal braces, including greater comfort, enhanced appearance and fewer visits with your orthodontist throughout your treatment. Fewer treatment visits means less time away from work so of course that produces savings as well.
While both invisalign and traditional metal braces are used to treat a variety of dental problems and can straighten misaligned teeth, invisalign may be the preferred option when factoring in your quality of life during treatment.
Here are a few of the many advantages invisalign treatment has to offer:
- Greater comfort: Invisalign is comprised of smooth, comfortable plastic that won’t cause irritation or harm to your cheeks and gums.
- Fewer office visits: With traditional braces, orthodontic visits are spaced about 6 weeks apart. With invisalgin, visits are spaced about 10 weeks apart!
- Fewer emergencies: With traditional braces, there are emergencies due to broken brackets and poking wires. These problems are virtually eliminated with invisalign.
- Enhanced appearance: The clear, nearly invisible material used for your invisalign trays means that most people won’t ever know you are wearing them.
- No interruption to best dental practices: Since the trays are removable, you can brush and floss your teeth with ease.
- Ability to enjoy all foods: With invisalign, you never have to worry about food particles getting stuck between wires or brackets; you can enjoy all your favorite foods without worry!
The cost of Invisalign depends on a number of factors, including the severity of adjustments needed, length of treatment and possible insurance coverages that may be applied. The cost of your treatment will be determined in our office after an initial Invisalign consultation. During this consultation, we will take an x-ray and photos of your teeth. Using our state of the art i-Tero scanner, we can actually show you a simulation of how your crooked teeth will appear after they are straightened using invisalign! When you call our office, be sure to state you are coming for an invisalign appointment so we can reserve additional time for this complimentary scanning with our i-Tero machine.
Here are a few options that can help you pay for your Invisalign treatment:
- Insurance: Many dental insurance carriers help pay for invisalign just as they would for other orthodontic treatments, like metal braces.
- FSA: If you have a Flexible Spending Account, you can set up to $2,500 of your pretax dollars aside to cover the cost of Invisalign treatment.
- Payment plans: At TLC for smiles, we offer flexible monthly payment plans to help make your treatment more affordable.
While the cost of Invisalign is comparable to that of metal braces, the benefits you will receive during your treatment far outweigh the discomfort or embarrassment you may feel from wearing traditional braces.
What’s the cost of a beautiful smile? We think it’s priceless. To get a quote on your Invisalign treatment plan, contact us to schedule your initial Invisalign consultation to get started.